Optimizing your listings or profiles on widely used sites is an important component of online reputation management.
Patients take the process of selecting a new aesthetic practice seriously. Creating profiles on top review sites is essential to optimize your web presence and enhance your online reputation.
The five most popular sites for patient reviews are:
• Google My Business – This free tool allows you to post photos, respond to reviews, and add business details from your profile which appears on both Google Search and Maps. Over 3.5 billion searches are conducted daily using Google, making it an important factor in online reputation management.
• WebMD – This medical news and information site receives 75 million unique monthly visitors and provides access to over 40 directories through its physician directory network when you claim your profile.
• Yelp – Founded in 2004, Yelp has become a popular review site connecting consumers with local businesses, with 244 million reviews posted so far; 9 percent of those are related to health-related businesses, with 71 percent being recommendations, according to Yelp statistics.
• Healthgrades – More than half (57.1 percent) of 18-to-44-year-olds use third-party websites, such as Healthgrades and Facebook, when choosing an aesthetic practice. Founded in 1998, approximately one million people visit Healthgrades daily to find the right doctor. Every doctor in the U.S. with an active profile with the National Provider Identifier Registry is also listed on Healthgrades.
• Facebook – The social networking service was founded in 2004 and had 3 billion monthly users. In 2018, they replaced reviews with Recommendations, allowing users to answer yes or no if they recommend a certain business and explain why or suggest improvements.
It is essential for any online reputation management strategy that practices regularly get on these sites since almost 22 percent of consumers consider recency of reviews between three months and one year a key factor when evaluating local businesses’ reviews; 49 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations too!
Claiming listings and profiles on third-party sites enhances your web presence so you can ensure your provider information is accurate on sites current and prospective patients trust to help them find quality care.
Reach out to LeadzPros today for more information about how you can improve your web presence with a Free Consultation call.